Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
PLEASE NOTE: The awards system is not linked with your CMA membership credentials. This is a separate account.
2022 David L. Adams Apple Awards Entry Form
CMA's David L. Adams Apple Awards are given as a “Best of Show” at the annual Spring National Media Convention in New York City. You may enter and pay onsite at the convention, or you may pay for your entries when you register for NYC22 and submit your entries online via this form prior to the convention.
Note: The Copy Editing Contest and Photo Shootout are all special onsite events held at NYC22. Winners of those contests will also receive an Apple Award. Details of those contests will be available prior to the convention and will be posted on the convention website.
1. All entries (except Onsite Design and Copy Editing) must have been published or broadcast between March 1, 2021 and March 1, 2022. Only one entry per category per publication, except for the NYC22 Design category and the onsite contests.
2. Each entry costs $15. Onsite registration is $20. No refunds will be made for pre-paid entries. You may only enter in the number of categories for which you have pre-paid.
3. You have a couple of options for entering the Apple Awards. You may prepay for your entries while registering for the convention and submit them either online here or you can pay onsite at NYC22 (though there is an additional fee for onsite registration). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE IN ELECTRONIC FORM AND WILL BE SUBMITTED ONLINE. ALL PAYMENT IS DONE THROUGH THE NYC22 REGISTRATION PAGE.
If you'd prefer to pay for and submit your entries onsite, there is no need to complete this form at this time, but you will save money if you do it now. You must be registered for NYC22 to enter the Apple Awards. All entries for the NYC22 Apple Awards are due by 3 p.m. EST on Thursday, March 10, 2022.
4. All entries must be complete and clear in order to be judged. Be sure to enter in the correct category and have functional links/PDFs. If your submission does not link directly to the piece of work that should be judged, it will be disqualified.
5. Winners will be honored at a special awards presentation on Saturday, March 12, 2022 at the NYC22 convention.
6. Any questions, email Apple Awards coordinators Don Krause and Brian Thompson or CMA headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Think you got the winning work?